Newly Elected MAP Governors 2023October 15, 2022
Circular No. 067 –2022
Subject: Elected MAP Governors for 2023-2024
Dear Fellow MAP Member:
We, in the MAP Nomination and Election Committee (NOMELEC), are pleased to inform you that the following five (5) members (in alphabetical order) have been elected MAP Governors for 2023-2024 who will serve concurrently as MAP Research and Development Foundation Trustees for the same period:
1. Atty. BENEDICTA “Dick” DU-BALADAD Founding Partner and CEO, Du-Baladad and Associates (BDB Law)
2. Ms. KAREN V. BATUNGBACAL Senior Advisor to the Board, IT & Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP)
3. Mr. BENJAMIN “Ben” R. PUNONGBAYAN Founder, P&A Grant Thornton
4. Ms. MARIA CORAZON “Corrie” D. PURISIMA Treasurer and Head of Markets and Securities Services and Member of the Executive Committee, HSBC Philippines
5. Ms. MARTHA “Marts” MENDOZA SAZON President and CEO, Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc. (GCash)
Our five (5) Governors-elect will join our currently serving Governors on the MAP Board for 2023:
1. Atty. ALEXANDER “Alex” B. CABRERA, Chair Emeritus and ESG Leader, PwC Philippines/ Isla Lipana & Co.
2. Dr. CIELITO “Ciel” F. HABITO, Chair, Brain Trust Inc. (BTI)
3. Dr. DONALD P. LIM, COO, DITO CME Holdings Inc.
4. Dr. CHITO B. SALAZAR, President and CEO, PHINMA Education Holdings Inc
You shall be receiving another circular soon on the new MAP officers for 2023.
Let us all extend our warm congratulations and best wishes to our MAP Governors for 2023-2024.